If you travel to Andalusia, you should visit Cadiz. For many tourists is the most beautiful province of Andalusia, ahead of Malaga, Seville, Granada…
In case you visit Cadiz in a motorhome or camper
and you want to know Cadiz, we do not recommend you to get deep into the city with the campervan for its limited space and limited areas to park the van.
Cadiz has a parking in Cortadura enabled, right at the entrance of the city. This is your choice and in Caracolvan we give you some details about it:
How to get there
You can access to the parking from the Ramon de Carranza Bridge or from the highway San Fernando-Cádiz (where it is located). In order to get there, you stand on the main avenue of Cadiz, pointing to San Fernando´s direction and take the first road to the right. A bit more than 100 meters take the first exit and we are already there.
Description of the Area
Cortadura´s parking is next to one of the most beautiful beaches in Cadiz province and Andalusia. Just at the entrance of Cadiz and adjacent to the wall of Cortadura. It´s just by the beach, which it has more than 2,900 meters, with a natural beach and fine golden sand.
• Free: Yes.
• Water: Yes.
• WC: Yes (parking located right on the beach, open daily from June to September)
• Shower: Yes (1 €).
• Security: Yes (certain hours).
• It is a motorhome parking for the night and no for camping, but you can open ceiling without any problems.
• Ideal to spend a few days at the beach, surf, know the city of Cádiz.
• Less than 5 minutes from a bus stop (get the number 1 to go to “Plaza de España”, in the City Center) to move around the capital and 10 minutes from the train station.
• Despite being near the road, it is a very quiet area with no noise and with the sea and the beach a few meters to give peace to the place.